Amplifying your Communication to Enhance Productivity with Rachel Macik
Rachel is the Director of Product Marketing for Cisco Webex where she leads product marketing for the platform and collaboration devices. Over the past 20 years, Rachel has led teams to support every stage of the customer journey, including graphic design, demand generation, account-based marketing, solutions marketing, and customer success. Her guiding principles for building successful teams are curiosity and empathy.
Here are a few of the topics we’ll discuss on this episode of Long Story Short:
- Why having more meetings does not necessarily mean more productivity
- How to shift our mindset as a society of needing to be busy and always “on”
- The next-generation ability to capture personal productivity data
- What it means to be a Product Marketer at Webex with the world working remotely
- The importance of fostering a culture of inclusivity within workplace communication
- Why Webex is focused on integrating across toolsets instead of trying to replace them
- How the presentation of data and insights will continue to evolve over time
Connect with Rachel Macik:
Connect with the hosts:
Sign Up for our Newsletter:
Designed for B2B marketers like you, full of highly curated inspiration, trends, news and more.