Building Brand to Fuel Your Demand with Scott Vaughan
Scott Vaughan is the Chief Growth Officer at Integrate, a B2B demand orchestration company. He brings passion and experience to develop and execute go-to-market strategies that drive relevance, relationship and revenue. In his career, Scott has operated as an executive leader, board member, marketing practitioner, industry speaker and prolific writer on all things marketing, technology and business.
Here are a few of the topics we’ll discuss on this episode of Long Story Short:
- How to orchestrate your customer acquisition to be focused on the buyer
- Why marketing’s job is to partner with sales to scale and drive engagement
- Being aware of how reliance on attribution can create a game of claiming credit
- Defining thought leadership and how to lead with a unique point of view
- How driving demand starts with building a strong and authentic brand
- Why having data isn’t enough – you need actionable insights
- The role of a Chief Growth Officer and how it intersects with marketing and sales
Connecting with Scott Vaughan:
Connecting with the hosts:
Sign Up for our Newsletter:
Designed for B2B marketers like you, full of highly curated inspiration, trends, news and more.