Cultivating Brave Leadership with Monique Carayol
Monique Carayol is the Founder and Managing Director of Your New Avenue, a leadership and talent development consultancy to grow and sustain diverse leadership talent pipelines and build brave, collaborative senior leadership. She started her career in healthcare in the UK as a PA in 2001, and navigated her way to a high profile board executive director role in 2016. She won the PRECIOUS Outstanding Woman in the Public Sector award in 2017 and is a regular leadership and career progression keynote speaker and panelist. Monique launched her leadership podcast ‘Be Yourself, Back Yourself & Make it Happen with Monique Carayol’ to share her practical insights, thoughts and advice on a global scale.
- Defining brave leadership and the importance of creating safe spaces
- The power of saying ‘I don’t know’ as a leader and the example it sets for the team
- Everyone has unique talents that can be stifled by worrying about getting things wrong
- Allowing people to be their full and authentic selves at work
- The need for leaders to be honest about what they can do and what they can’t do
- Working to build a global community of brave leaders
Sign Up for our Newsletter:
Designed for B2B marketers like you, full of highly curated inspiration, trends, news and more.