Driving Hypergrowth in B2B Software with Kyle Lacy
Kyle Lacy is the Chief Marketing Officer at Lessonly, a training and enablement software company. He serves the marketing team and believes that marketing should be responsible for generating revenue. Kyle has authored three books and is a renowned marketing and digital trends speaker at events globally. He loves the color grey, hates onions, and has an unhealthy obsession with his weighted blanket.
Here are a few of the topics we’ll discuss on this episode of Long Story Short:
- Aligning marketing goals and objectives directly to revenue
- Taking a portion of budget for brand building and intentionally NOT measure the impact
- How to scale company culture in a remote work environment
- Focusing creative energy on how to surprise and delight your customers
- Leading with empathy within a high-growth software company
- How to be a servant leader and gain energy by giving to your network
- The importance of asking for help and building a community of peers and mentors
- Being empathetic to yourself to help avoid burnout
Connecting with Kyle Lacy:
Connecting with the hosts:
Sign Up for our Newsletter:
Designed for B2B marketers like you, full of highly curated inspiration, trends, news and more.