Effective Rebranding Strategies with Nancy Liberman
Nancy Liberman is the Vice President of JRNI (pronounced Journey), an appointment scheduling platform with a global presence. Nancy has had the opportunity to work in all aspects of marketing for a variety of growth stage companies, and she’s a stickler for good grammar and a staunch supporter of the Oxford comma.
Here are a few of the topics we’ll discuss on this episode of Long Story Short:
- Recognizing when your brand, and its personality, no longer fit the target market
- Thinking of your brand’s look, feel, name, and identity as one cohesive thing
- Creating successful rebranding strategies to reach your target audience
- Knowing when (and how) to reposition your brand
- Telling a differentiated story in a crowded market
- Remaining customer-first by collecting customer feedback from an open channel
- Keeping up with the digital transformation in a rapidly evolving market
Connect with Nancy:
Connect with the Hosts:
Jeff Sirkin on LinkedIn
Sophia Gordon on LinkedIn
Sign Up for our Newsletter:
Designed for B2B marketers like you, full of highly curated inspiration, trends, news and more.