Ensuring B2B Marketing Wins in 2022
We’re thrilled to have Kathryn Frankson back on the show. Kathryn is a great friend of the show and the Director of Event Marketing at Informa, the global leader in specialized events, media, and intelligence. For this episode Kathryn turns the tables and puts Jeff in the hot seat to discuss the changes in B2B marketing as the buyer’s journey has shifted almost completely digital.
Here are a few of the topics we’ll discuss on this episode of Long Story Short:
- B2B marketing’s major shifts, and how to thrive in the new landscape
- How to deeply understand and connect with your buyers’ needs and wants
- Getting the market’s attention through modern storytelling
- Taking the guesswork out of marketing to unlock growth
- The NEW most effective marketing channel for 2022
- Identifying what to test and which metrics to use to optimize your marketing
- The secret to breaking through the noise in an increasingly crowded market
Connect with Jeff and Katrhyn:
Jeff Sirkin on LinkedIn
Kathryn Frankson on LinkedIn
Sign Up for our Newsletter:
Designed for B2B marketers like you, full of highly curated inspiration, trends, news and more.