It Doesn’t End with Send – The Reinvention of Email Marketing with Melissa Sargeant
Melissa Sargeant is the Chief Marketing Officer at Litmus, where she runs worldwide marketing initiatives including corporate and product branding, demand generation, product marketing, public relations, and event management. She brings more than 30 years of marketing experience in the tech sector, including previous roles as CMO at SugarCRM and ChannelAdvisor (ECOM).
Here are a few of the topics we’ll discuss on this episode of Long Story Short:
- Why effective personalization means much more than just first and last name
- Balancing the goal of 1:1 marketing without intrusive tracking tactics
- The demise of the 3rd party cookie and its impact on multi-touch attribution
- How to increase emphasis on 1st party data in your marketing strategy going forward
- The ROI of email marketing and its resurgence as a part of a company’s marketing mix
- Why it is important to celebrate and focus on outcomes – not activities
- Leveraging data to understand what is driving revenue to optimize marketing strategy
Connecting with Melissa Sargeant:
Connecting with the hosts:
Sign Up for our Newsletter:
Designed for B2B marketers like you, full of highly curated inspiration, trends, news and more.