Leadership in Data Privacy Marketing with Jen Holtvluwer
Jen Holtvluwer is the Chief Marketing Officer at Spirion where she is responsible for global go-to-market strategy, brand, demand generation, and business development. Spirion exists to protect what matters most – the sensitive personal data of colleagues, customers, and communities. Jen is an award-winning marketer known for taking the time to understand gaps in process and technology that most impact Information Technology and Information Security professionals.
Here are a few of the topics we’ll discuss on this episode of Long Story Short:
- The rise in remote work and how it has impacted the need for cyber security and data privacy
- The importance of listening to your market and leading with data
- Balancing art and science to develop effective marketing strategies
- Taking calculated risks, as long as you win more than you lose
- Being more open and honest as an empathetic leader
- Why speaking up and being confident is possible without being an extrovert
Connecting with Jen Holtvluwer:
Connecting with the hosts:
Sign Up for our Newsletter:
Designed for B2B marketers like you, full of highly curated inspiration, trends, news and more.