Leading Work-Life Integration with Angela Earl
Angela Earl is the Vice President of Global Marketing at RFPIO, the industry leading software for response management. She is a leader in the technology industry passionate about empowering motivated teams and growing organizations, leveraging more than twenty years of business experience to improve outcomes through sales and marketing. She was recognized as one of the top 30 Marketing Technology Experts to Watch in 2016 and The 10 Most Impactful Women in Technology in 2020, and is a contributing author in the international best-selling book, Significant Women: Leaders Reveal What Matters Most.
- How industry leaders blaze a trail ahead based on buyer need
- Why the real competition in B2B sales is the customer’s status quo
- The importance of painting a picture of the potential future for your buyers
- Teaching customers about their world to be a true partner and not just another vendor
- The myth of work-life balance and why it needs to be a complete integration
- Finding the opportunity to feel connected and fulfilled within your work
- Why leaders need to walk the walk to set the tone for positive company culture
Connect with Angela:
We want to make our podcast an engaging story for YOU – this means we want your feedback! Click HERE to answer some questions about your listening experience.
Sign Up for our Newsletter:
Designed for B2B marketers like you, full of highly curated inspiration, trends, news and more.