Marketers are the Storytellers of the Future with Tameka Vasquez
Tameka Vasquez is a strategist, educator, and futurist with a decade of experience working with challenger brands in the technology industry. She is also a graduate school professor and a public speaker who has participated in conferences and thought leadership events globally. Tameka has been featured by Udemy for Business, IBM Think Leaders, the Content Marketing Institute, CMS Wire, and the Marketing Artificial Intelligence Institute. She is a 2020 Fortune Magazine Fellow, a 2019 nominee for the Rising Star award for Women in AI, and a 2018 recipient of the Innovators and Disruptors award.
- The role of marketers to create a narrative in the world where it isn’t already known
- How to effectively incorporate an academic approach to business
- Allowing yourself to be vulnerable enough to be a lifelong learner as a practitioner
- Rejecting the status quo and moving towards the world as it should be
- The importance of self-awareness within every pursuit in life
- Defining success as giving people tools to think about the future
- Education as finding a way of thinking, asking questions, and navigating the world
Sign Up for our Newsletter:
Designed for B2B marketers like you, full of highly curated inspiration, trends, news and more.