Marketing has a Marketing Problem with Matt Hummel
Matt Hummel is the Vice President of Strategic Marketing at RealPage. He is focused on aligning marketing focus to accelerate growth by creating predictable and profitable demand through prioritized go-to-market campaigns and continuous sales engagement and enablement. Prior to RealPage, Matt has served as the head of Marketing at Social Solutions and head of Demand Gen at Thomson Reuters. Matt has a passion for all things B2B marketing, particularly helping organizations enable growth through centering all efforts around the customer.
- The importance of defining the role of marketing within an organization
- Proving the value of marketing throughout the stages of the buyer’s journey
- What a predictable and profitable demand center means to Matt
- Matt’s belief that he was destined to follow his dreams of a marketer
- How Matt’s marketing background helps him understand what matters to a salesperson
- Matt’s role at RealPage and RealPage’s value proposition
- Why growth-focused and customer-oriented are important to Matt
- How Matt helps organizations transition from being inbound focused to a more scalable ABM strategy
Connect with Matt:
Connecting with the Hosts:
Sign Up for our Newsletter:
Designed for B2B marketers like you, full of highly curated inspiration, trends, news and more.