Redefining Successful Leadership with Jess Weimer
Jess Weimer leads Global Revenue Marketing and is the Global PipeGen Officer at Confluent. She is a modern demand-to-revenue marketing executive with proven achievement in building and scaling global, data-driven, operationally savvy, integrated demand strategies directly resulting in pipeline attainment.
- The need for intentional process and structure in a hypergrowth environment
- Building the plane while it’s flying and why even rocket ships need marketing
- Why the status quo of leadership isn’t good enough anymore
- The value of Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) to companies and how you can advance initiatives within your own organization
- Why it is vital to truly connect and check in with your extended teams at work
- The importance of mentorship in helping advance the next generation of leaders
- Balancing an attribution model while understanding that all of the value of marketing can not be captured into a single number
- Why Jess refers to ABM as ABX – Account Based Orchestration
Be a Better Ally
Do Your Diversity Efforts Reflect the Experiences of Women of Color?
5 Top Tips On Creating Successful Employee Resource Groups
Sign Up for our Newsletter:
Designed for B2B marketers like you, full of highly curated inspiration, trends, news and more.