Reframing Barriers as Opportunities with Liz Einhorn
Liz Einhorn is the founder and CEO of Experience Threee. She is a hospitality professional and growth strategist with 15 years’ experience in business development, national sales, and brand management. Liz spent a decade at The Boston Beer Company where she oversaw airports, concessions and on premise restaurants nationally before starting Experience Threee in 2017. She is an active member of the Airport Minority Advisory Council where she serves on their communications committee. She is an honors graduate of Muhlenberg college and an enthusiast of all things Philadelphia.
- The power of reframing boundaries and obstacles as growth opportunities
- Openness to new opportunities and not sticking to a predefined career path
- Being emotionally vulnerable and honest with yourself as an entrepreneur
- How to navigate having an external sales force that you don’t directly control
- The importance of intellectual curiosity to being more effective in sales
- Treating everyone within your company the same regardless of their job title
- How to pivot your job scope and function within your current company
We want to make our podcast an engaging story for YOU – this means we want your feedback! Click HERE to answer some questions about your listening experience.
Sign Up for our Newsletter:
Designed for B2B marketers like you, full of highly curated inspiration, trends, news and more.