Storytelling to Drive Change with Stephania Varalli
As Co-CEO of Women of Influence, Stephania Varalli leads one of North America’s largest organizations dedicated to gender equity and women’s advancement in the workplace. As head of WOI’s media efforts, she and her team have built a platform that is by, for, and about women – offering inspiration, insights, and perspectives on key issues. Through this work she is able to dedicate her time to her passion: using storytelling to drive change.
- The power of storytelling to drive change in creating a fair and equitable workforce
- Shining a spotlight on women’s stories instead of putting them on a pedestal
- The importance of considering intersectionality across a wide range of identities
- Why you don’t have to be a CEO to have influence and have a story worth sharing
- The impact of representation in the media
- Why the business case for DEI is not enough to make widespread change in society
- Why unconscious bias is NOT actually a problem to be solved
We want to make our podcast an engaging story for YOU – this means we want your feedback! Click HERE to answer some questions about your listening experience.
Sign Up for our Newsletter:
Designed for B2B marketers like you, full of highly curated inspiration, trends, news and more.