The Power of Storytelling with Beatrice Ngalula Kabutakapua
Beatrice Ngalula Kabutakapua is a Storytelling Business Coach who helps organizations to create authentic and effective company culture. Her core values are listening, storytelling, and diversity. She was once a silent, undiscovered leader who found her way through storytelling. Her work is about helping Black and Brown leaders, foundations, and purpose-driven organizations to communicate more effectively. Beatrice shares her passion for storytelling and demonstrates its impact for leaders.
Here are a few of the topics we’ll discuss on this episode of Long Story Short:
- The power of listening to understand and not just to plan a response
- Being intentionally visible in the way you want to be seen
- Why sharing your story is an act of kindness and not only for extroverts
- Identifying the nuances of communication that go far beyond what was said
- The importance of sharing all stories to be representative of the world we live in
- Why being authentically human does not mean being free of making mistakes
- The role of sharing your story with employees to foster a positive company culture
Connecting with Beatrice Kabutakapua:
Connecting with the hosts:
Jeff Sirkin on LinkedIn
Sophia Gordon on LinkedIn
Sign Up for our Newsletter:
Designed for B2B marketers like you, full of highly curated inspiration, trends, news and more.